Long Island Estate Sales
It’s emotionally painful for you to either sort through their loved ones items, or prepare for a move, or a house sale.
Take the first step by calling L.I. Pickers Inc to relieve the stress!
We provide a free initial consultation and its as easy as 1-2-3!
- We come to your house at a convenient time to evaluate the estate or home contents.
- We offer you a decision of having an estate sale or tag sale. We will discuss our rates and what our services include.
- We jointly decide on a date to host the event, and then we will help promote it.
**Answers to FAQs regarding Estate Sales:
- If you see items you may want to keep set them aside.
- As soon as the contract is signed no items may be removed from the sale and/or prices agreed upon cannot be changed.
- At a sale we will get you fair market value for your items.
- The home is secured and managed by our friendly, responsible staff with a one way entrance and exit. We caution off any private areas.
- We put up signs directing traffic to the sale and discard all signs after sale.
- We follow local town ordinances.
- After the sale, any remaining selected items can be considered for sale in our consignment store.